Important Information Continued
There are several scholarships available. You must register before applying for a scholarship. Please see the scholarship page for more details.
Fees, Conditions, and Policies
PAYMENT DUE DATES:
1. A $750 deposit is required with the online registration for each camper. Scholarship applicants may pay a discounted fee of $50.
2. Payment in full is due April 1, 2018. For registrations made after April 1, 2018, payment of full tuition is required. Payment plans can be arranged through CampDoc.com. Camper spaces are held pending receipt of the tuition balance and camper forms. Failure to pay tuition by the due date may cause a forfeiture of your child’s space.
1. ENROLLMENT: Campers are enrolled on a first come, first serve basis. Registration can only be done online at CampDoc.com.
2. TRAVEL: If you are from out of state and your child will be arriving to camp via air travel, please review our travel guidelines carefully. If your child is not able to fly without an adult, it will be your responsibility to bring your child to camp, and pick them up. We cannot accommodate children required to fly as unaccompanied minors. Contact Danielle Wagner our travel coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
3. WAITING LIST: When a camp session fills, a wait list is started via the online registration link. Wait list applicants must sign up using the online registration link and are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. An automatic email confirmation will be sent following completion of the wait list form. If openings occur prior to the start of the camp, applicants will be contacted in the order in which they registered for the wait list. Registration fees are not processed until applicants are accepted into the camp. Applicants should email the camp office at email@example.com if they are no longer available to attend the camp.
4.CANCELLATION: A registration and processing fee of $300 is non-refundable. If for any reason you need to cancel please withdraw through campdoc.com prior to March 1, 2018 and email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund of any additional payments. All tuition is non- refundable after March 1, 2018. Campers risk automatic cancellation if tuition is not paid in full by April 1, 2018.
5. DISMISSAL FROM CAMP: There will be no refund for a student who is asked to leave the program for the use or possession of tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons, non-notification of a serious medical condition, or whose conduct is detrimental to the program. These decisions are at the sole discretion of Tannen’s Magic Camp. No refund will be made for late arrival, early departure, and/or withdrawal due to family vacation or summer school.